🌓
搜索
 找回密码
 立即注册

Photoshop CS3 Extended Plug-In for Google 3D Warehouse

司空翟星月 2008-9-30 11:50:43 96948
<p class="p1"><i><font size="5"><span style="color: Pink;"><br></span></font></i></p><p class="p1"><i><font size="5"><span style="color: Pink;">有没有想过PS里面还可以编辑三维的东西?这是一款连接PS和3D模型库的插件,目前支持PS3,有了它,你可以直接在PS中导入SU等模型,然后进行三维材质等的编辑。</span></font><br></i></p><p class="p1"><font size="5"><i><br></i></font></p><p style="color: Pink;" class="p1"><font size="5"><i>以下是英文原文介绍</i></font></p><p style="color: Pink;" class="p1"><font size="5"><i>Read Me for Windows</i></font></p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1">Photoshop CS3 Extended Plug-in for Google 3D Warehouse is a free
plug-in that enables you to search and download 3D models from Google 3D
Warehouse directly from Photoshop CS3 Extended. <span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>With the new 3D capabilities in Photoshop
CS3 Extended, you can use 3D content from Google 3D Warehouse in Photoshop
composites, or edit the textures of the model with any of the painting or image
editing tools in Photoshop.</p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1">This functionality is pre-release software and has only been tested
on an English operating system with an English version of Photoshop CS3
Extended.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>There may be bugs or other
issues that are not known.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>Please see
the "Known Issues" section below for information on known problems.</p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><b>Download and Installation Instructions</b></p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><b>There is no installer for the Photoshop CS3 Extended Plug-in for
Google 3D Warehouse -- You must place the plug-in into the Photoshop plug-ins
folder manually.</b></p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1">Please follow the instructions below.</p>
<p class="p1"><b>1. If you are using Vista operating system, you should run
Photoshop and this plug-in as an administrator.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>If you do not have administrator control,
then you will need to turn User Account Control OFF and restArtlantislantis your computer
before installing this plug-in.</b><span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>To
access <span class="s1">UAC settings, go to Control Panel > User Account and
Family Safety > User Accounts > Turn User Account Control on or off.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span></span>See Known Issues section below for
more information on using this plug-in on Vista.</p>
<p class="p1">2. Ensure that you have Photoshop CS3 Extended installed.<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></p>
<p class="p1">3. Close all applications, including Photoshop CS3 Extended.</p>
<p class="p1">4. Download the plug-in zip file and unpack its contents.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>There are two files: a plug-in file named
Google3D.8BI and a read me file.</p>
<p class="p1">5. Navigate to the File Formats plug-in folder on your computer
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Plug-Ins\File Formats. <span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></p>
<p class="p1">6. Manually drag the Google3D.8BI file into this folder and close
the folder.</p>
<p class="p1">7. Launch Photoshop CS3 Extended.<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></p>
<p class="p1">8. Go to File>Automate>Search Google for 3D Model.</p>
<p class="p1">9. For Vista users, if you do not have administrator control, you
will need to keep UAC turned off in order to use the plug-in.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>For Vista users with administrator control,
the plug-in will function properly with UAC turned on or off.<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><b>Known Issues for Windows</b></p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><i><span class="Apple-tab-span">        </span>•<span class="Apple-tab-span">        </span>For
Vista, User AccountControl (UAC) should be turned off for users who do not have
administrator control.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span></i>If you do
not have administrator level control, the plug-in will not install or run
properly with Vista UAC controls on.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  
</span>You will need to turn UAC off. To access <span class="s1">UAC settings, go
to Control Panel > User Account and Family Safety > User Accounts >
Turn User Account Control on or off.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  
</span>For users running Photoshop as administrator, the plug-in will install
and run properly with UAC on.</span></p>
<ul><li style="margin: 0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;"><i>Cannot load some models with
Cyrillik or double-byte characters.</i> In some cases, Photoshop cannot load
models with Cyrillik or double-byte characters that can be downloaded via Google
EArtlantislantish.
</li><li style="margin: 0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;"><i>Blank or corrupted
textures.</i> You may see blank or corrupted textures when a model opens in
Photoshop CS3 Extended.
</li><li style="margin: 0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;"><i>Browser back button does not
work for second session.<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></i> If you
download a model from Google 3D Warehouse and then relaunch the plug-in, the
previous arrow is disabled. On the Macintosh, you can return to the previously
opened page. </li></ul>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><b>Getting StArtlantislantised & Tips</b></p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><i>Using the Plug-In</i></p>
<p class="p1">Once you have the Plug-In installed, you can search Google 3D
Warehouse for 3D models by going to File>Automate>Search Google for 3D
Model in Photoshop CS3 Extended. <span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></p>
<ul><li style="margin: 0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">Enter your search term and press
the search button.
</li><li style="margin: 0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">Navigate through the search
results and select a model you'd like to download to Photoshop.
</li><li style="margin: 0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">Click on the link to go to the
larger view of the model.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>Click the
"Get Model" button.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>Then, in the save
dialog box, choose where you want to save the model to your computer.
</li><li style="margin: 0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">After saving the file, the plug-in
will convert the 3D model into a format that Photoshop reads (in this case KMZ,
Photoshop also supports .3ds, .obj, .dae and .u3d) and then the model will open
in Photoshop CS3 Extended as a 3D layer.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  
</span>NOTE: If you try to open a large 3D model (over 5MB for the zipped file
shown on 3D Warehouse), the conversion & opening process will be very
slow.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>We recommend downloading models
under 5 MB on Google 3D Warehouse. </li></ul>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><i>Using 3D Layers in Photoshop CS3 Extended</i></p>
<p class="p1"><i>Translation & Rotation</i></p>
<p class="p1">In order to access the translation & rotation capabilities in
Photoshop CS3 Extended, double-click on the cube icon in the 3D Layer Thumbnail,
or go to Layers>3D Layers> Transform 3D Model.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>In the options bar, you will see both an
object mode as well as a camera mode - as well as translation & rotation
tools.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>Pressing Shift while dragging
your mouse in one direction will limit any of these tools to a single axis.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>There are also lighting modes, render modes
and a cross section tool that is accessible from the options bar within the 3D
Transform tool.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>In order to exit the
3D Transform Tool, press enter, or click the check mark in the upper right hand
corner of the options bar.</p>
<p class="p2"><br></p>
<p class="p1"><i>Texture Editing</i></p>
<p class="p1">You can edit the textures of 3D models using any of Photoshop image
editing or painting capabilities.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>To
access the textures, you want to exit out of the 3D transform tool.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>In the Layers palette, you will see
sublayers under the 3D layer.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>Each of
these sublayers is a texture.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>In order
to open a texture, simply double-click on it.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  
</span>This will open a child-document that is pixels.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>You can edit this document using any tools
in Photoshop.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>In order to update your
changes onto the 3D model, simply close or save the texture file.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>Your edits will update on the 3D
model.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>If you want to update your
texture changes to your original texture files where you have saved them on your
hard drive, go to Layers >3D Layers>Replace Textures.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>Photoshop will save over your original
textures with the modified texture files from Photoshop.<span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>If you open your original 3D file in a
program such as Sketch-up, you will see your texture edits.</p><p class="p1"><br></p>

[ 本帖最后由 司空翟星月 于 2008-9-6 12:11 编辑 ]

扫一扫

pscs3_google3d_plugin_p1_053107.zip

3.73 MB, 下载次数: 64, 下载积分: 贡献值 -1

售价: 2 U币  [记录]  [购买]

10 回复

司空翟星月
2008-9-6 12:10:32
楼主
)28d )28d )28d )28d )28d 沙发

各位遇到这个问题了吗?

我装上了 xp系统 但是提示打不开 提示你是否正在运行vista,请临时关闭uac并重新尝试。不知道什么意思?如何解决?)26d