🌓
搜索
 找回密码
 立即注册

作者CraigD SketchUp5.0建立的小汽车模型

Brian_BIM 2007-12-12 09:39:19 23196

作者CraigD SketchUp5.0建立的小汽车模型

I know that you all create much more complicated and impressive models, but I wanted to share with you some work that I did when learning SketchUp 5.0. Enjoy!

Cheers,

- CraigD

Thanks! Yes, I am a licensed amateur motorcycle road-racer, bike tuner, car tuner and I used to race a Porsche in the Porsche club auto-X series, and a CRX in SCCA before that! I'm much more of a GO than SHOW guy, but I like a clean looking machine!

The Scooby is much faster than my Porsche was, but would give up quite a bit in outright on-the-edge handling and braking (heavier, higher roll center, and less mass centralized). I have done a significant amount of work to my WRX (at sea level it puts out 300 bhp & ft lbs) and I did all the work myself! It's a very capable all around sports car that's tough enough to handle some serious work on gravel fire roads! ...although it's set up for the street.

Making the Scooby in SketchUp was a lot of fun, but it was before I had learned the many techniques that would have helped create a much better model. I haven't worked on the model in quite some time, but I'd like to refine it and repost my results at some point!

Cheers,

- CraigD

扫一扫

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

1 回复

whylwyl
2007-12-12 09:39:19