立即注册

一个国外专业SU插件研究的网站

Brian_BIM 2008-8-1 00:05:45 88433
一个国外专业SU插件研究的网址
http://www.plugins.ro

TBD on 1.November.2006 1:14 pm
SU Podium
Sketchup, Plugin
We just released a free beta of our product called SU Podium which is a plugin for SketchUp designed to be an easy way to make high quality, true photo-realistic images from their 3D models.
At the same time, since the program works entirely inside SketchUp, it is VERY simple and intuitive. Here is a render of the bench component. quick and easy

登录/注册后可看大图

TBD on 9.October.2006 11:54 am
Simply Recipes
Food, Links
Simply Recipes is a place where you can find a lot of food recipes to try out, neatly sorted and easy to find. enjoy !

TBD on 18.September.2006 12:58 am
PellesC - C compiler
Freeware, Tools
PellesC is a complete development kit for Windows and Pocket PC. It contains an IDE, optimizing C compiler, a linker, a resource compiler, debugger, a message compiler, a make utility and install builders for both Windows and Pocket PC.
… also it is very fast and free !

TBD on 6.September.2006 10:54 pm
Launchy
Freeware, Tools
Launchy is a free windows utility designed to help you forget about your start menu, the icons on your desktop, and even your file manager.
No need to remember where and what is the name of the application - just press the hotkey and press some letters and a list appears. Magic !

TBD on 4.September.2006 1:56 pm
MPUI
Freeware, Gfx
MPUI is a nice frontend for the best media player MPlayer and with only a 3.6Mb download you can view almost all media files (including DVDs) without the need of installing codecs

TBD on 1.September.2006 12:40 am
SUAVE
Sketchup, Plugin
I released SUAVE - SketchUp Audio Video Experiments which is a project that helps you place sounds in SketchUp environments.
the demo is featuring 3 songs from my friend wakax/makunouchi bento that you can listen in 3D space in Sketchup.
my favourite is booth no. 1 - morninfizik which you can listen/download remixed from Internet Archive.

TBD on 4.July.2006 12:46 am
Plopbox
Nostalgia, Web
Plopbox - jukebox which plays tunes created in the 80-90 on machines like C64, Atari, Amiga, PC and others. it uses a Java applet for playing music right in your browser, AJAX for loading tunes and display data.

TBD on 7.June.2006 6:07 pm
Armadillo
Fun, Games
Armadillo Runis a physics-based puzzle game where you have to build structures with the purpose of getting an armadillo (a ball) to a certain point in space. There is a selection of building materials, each with different properties, which can be combined to form almost anything. The realistic physics simulation gives you the freedom to solve each level in many different ways.
demo is 1Mb download. full game is only $20.

TBD on 15.May.2006 1:11 pm
Smustard
Sketchup, Ruby
smustard.com is a new site for free and pay-per-script SketchUp Ruby plugins that I opened with Rick and Todd

categories
AJAX audio blog design flash food freeware fun games general gfx graphics GTD HTA illustrations interface javascript links Nokia6600 nostalgia Outlook personal plugin ruby screenshot scripts Sketchup snippets TC tips tools VBA video web archive
2007 February (1)
2006 2005 links
Plugins Labs - new projects
plugins.ro - my site
SketchUp - free 3D modeller
contact
b l o g @ p l u g i n s . r o

扫一扫

7 回复

ylmhf
2007-11-1 14:23:56
不错不错支持